Header Ads

Header ADS

Article for Begainer part 2

Article for Begainer 

Articles


At frist take my salam. Thanks to all my lovely group members and creator and modarator. How are you?? all my group members. I am also fine by grace of almighty Allah. I was not spend of time my lovely groups bez I was very busy now, my students exam knocking at the door. everybody pray for me my students. they can success in. their exam.
Father is the best gift of Allah. Everybody know that, most of the family depends their father income. Father alawys try to hard working for day by day. he sacrifice for his life happy and enjoying. he children and family members was happy and laugh face then he forget his hard working. A father alawys mindly, he was a kings in their kingdom.
My father is a king of my eyes. My father was my best friend. I can easily any taking of my father. I can alaway take care and respects my father. Everybody pray for me me and my father. I alaway all of father. respects and cordial love.
I can't write well. plz forgive me. Recently I saw develop my English skill. I want to be a fluently writing and speaking. Everybody pray for me. I can success in my mission.


You shoild write at least 5 sentence of Articles

Our Facebook Group Link 

No comments

A series of Appropriate Preposition with bangla

এই   Appropriate Preposition  গুলোর বাক্যে ব্যবহার শিখতে চাইলে  Appropriate Preposition   গুলোর উপর ক্লিক করুন  A series of Appropriate P...

Powered by Blogger.