Header Ads

Header ADS

A Dialogue between Rashed & Mithu

A Dialogue between Rashed & Mithu



Dialogue



Rashed: What's wrong, Mithu? You look stressed! 

         
Mithu: Well, my sister is coming to visit me this end of the week. 

Rashed: Oh! That is incredible! 
     
Mithu: No! No it isn't! I have invested the vast majority of my energy contemplating and working. I don't recognize what to do in this city! 

Rashed:I have done bunches of stuff in the city! You don't should be so on edge. 

Mithu: Really? You can help? Amazing, thank you, Rashed! 

Rashed: No issue, Mithu! I'd be upbeat to give you a few thoughts. 

Mithu: OK, how about we go! 

Rashed: So, what does your sister like? Clubs? Bars? Shows? 


Mithu: Um, galleries and engineering. Possibly I ought to do this all alone all things considered.


Our Facebook Group Link 


Please write at least 1 Dialogue with 5 sentence by commenting



No comments

A series of Appropriate Preposition with bangla

এই   Appropriate Preposition  গুলোর বাক্যে ব্যবহার শিখতে চাইলে  Appropriate Preposition   গুলোর উপর ক্লিক করুন  A series of Appropriate P...

Powered by Blogger.